Virtual Prove Out Analysis Simulation for Sheet Metal Stamping
- Hexagon’s Dytran 3D explicit solver for efficient and precise formability simulation results
- Extensive material modeling capabilities including directional anisotropy and a large database of material types and grades
- Support for single- and multi-pass forming operations
- Automatic positioning and punch stroke evaluation for faster and easier model setup
- Gravity and binder closing simulation to validate binder designs and anticipate binder wrap issues
- Comprehensive and flexible analytical forming conditions including pressure pads, blankholder force, drawbeads, pilot holes, constraints, symmetry, etc.
- Complete panel breakdown results to track the development of formability issues
- True, physical wrinkle visualization
- Dedicated implicit springback solver for accurate springback prediction after forming and springback compensation data for export to CAD
- Hexagon’s proprietary Coupled Hybrid Inverse (CHI) solver for accurate blank shape development.
- Knowledge-based templates for standardizing simulation parameters
- Automated PowerPoint, Excel, and HTML Reporting to summarize product and tool design issues